Auto Transportation Services
For many people, their car is the most expensive thing they own, while others need to transport their vehicles from state to state between their multiple houses. Regardless, everyone wants to keep their precious items safe and know exactly where they are in all situations, including during a long-distance auto transport.
Auto doesn’t just mean cars. If you’re looking to ship cars, trucks, boats, golf carts, or even a forklift — you’ll want to make sure your precious items are protected and get from Point A to Point B promptly and securely.
During certain situations, like a state-to-state move, an online sale or purchase of a vehicle, or an extended vacation, having your vehicle professionally transported may be the cheapest, most convenient option. Besides, do you really want to deal with the all the stress of driving yourself and your kids from Albany to Alaska or getting your yacht from Miami to Malibu?
How to Search for the Right Auto Transport Company
Whatever your method of locating potential businesses to use, be it the internet and Google, or newspapers, you’ll have to be armed with information and your questions ahead of time to ensure quality service with a seamless pick-up and delivery of your vehicle(s).
Be cautiously aware when using online directory services that are not the company’s own official website, as information can be false and brokers may be getting kickbacks for sending to you to a specific business.
Here are some tips to take into consideration when deciding on a quality auto transport company:
- Call around to get different quotes for the price of shipping your car across the country. The good thing about nationwide and international auto transport companies is that you aren’t restrained by state lines when choosing the business that best suits your needs. Here at Ship It Quick we offer no upfront costs and no hidden fees.
- If you’re in search of an international auto transport company, make sure to make that known upfront so you don’t waste your time giving out all of your information just to be told they only transport domestically. Ship It Quick does vehicle shipping in all 50 states and we can arrange for international shipping as well.
- Know what you want and need. If you choose us at Ship It Quick, we will need to gather a little information so we can calculate your personalized rate quote, such as your exact pick-up location and delivery destination, the details of your vehicle insurance policy and homeowners/rental policy (if applicable), convenient date ranges, and other specifics of your situation (international vs. state-to-state, budget, time frame, etc.). At Ship It Quick, we may even be able to complete your transportation in 24 hours depending on your vehicle and pick-up & delivery dates and locations.
- Look up reviews on various, reliable review websites. (See below for specific examples).
Do not just go with the cheapest option you may come across. Generally speaking, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Often times, companies that have very cheap package options or are constantly pushing specials overbook themselves. Be sure to read the fine print and don’t be afraid to ask any question you may have. You may not see your car for months when you already signed the contract so you end up out of options! Ship It Quick works 7 days a week to ensure your vehicle reaches its’ final destination with no issues.
Types of Vehicles We Transport
Deposits & Payments: What to Look For
State-to-state and international vehicle transportation can be pricey due to the size and weight of the item(s) being shipped. The time of year, weather conditions, and business volume can also play a role in the price of the services you’re seeking. You can contact us 7 days a week and get a custom quote to match your situation.
Be aware of “snowbird” season, and recognize that prices will be different based on supply-and-demand. During peak months, pricing may be higher. However, during peak months, your auto transporter may be able to go outside of their delivery perimeters due to such high volume and the chances of others in or around your area who need state-to-state auto transport as well.
Ship It Quick understands that moving a vehicle is already a stressful time, so we don’t accept an upfront deposit, and we will work with you to ensure that your costs are reasonable and affordable.
Always remember, we are living in a world where technology allows us to do more business without anyone ever having to step out of their home with the internet. People value convenience, therefore shipping vehicles has become a more in-demand service, and cargo space prices can fluctuate at any time due to need.
Reputation: How to Find Reviews
With all the review sites on the internet today, it can be tough to navigate through the legitimate sites and advertising sites disguised as trusted review sources. Additionally, with so many businesses of similar names across the country, it can cause added stress.
Here are a few reputable sources for Ship It Quick reviews:
Word of mouth is such a big factor when it comes to business. We love hearing all of your reviews and testimonials. We welcome and encourage all of our customers to voice their opinion of our services on any and all reviewing platforms!
Request a Callback for Your FREE Quotes
Tips for Vehicle Owners
Whether you are transporting a vehicle for the first time, or do it every season, you’re not expected to know all the ins and outs of the process. Here are some more tips to save you time and money:
- Remain aware that certain obstacles and situations may arise during your auto transport, causing potential delays.
- Try and plan your personal trip with enough flexibility where you can go a couple of days without a car, could rent one, or borrow one. The more flexible you can be with your dates, the cheaper your rates will be because there will be more cars on the transport vehicle.
- Educate yourself on transporting whatever kind of vehicle you plan to ship before you start making calls. Things to ask include:
- Is my vehicle insured in the event of damage?
- How long does it typically or approximately take to get from your starting location to your destination?
- When can you pick up my vehicle?
- How heavy can my vehicle be? Can I leave belongings inside?
- What are my payment options?
- If the vehicle you are shipping is your own personal car, it is recommended for you to physically be near the destination area rather than the pick-up location, that way you will keep your car until you’re ready to leave, and can be at the final drop-off location when your car arrives. However, if you are also traveling by ground and left at the same time as your vehicle, make sure there is someone you trust at your destination to accept the car on your behalf (and make sure to let us know! We would never hand over your car to a stranger, so we need your confirmation that it was delivered in the same condition and mileage, etc. checks out).
- For tips on shipping boats, heavy machinery with an engine and wheels, waverunners, military vehicles, and other certain other vehicles — see their respective pages.
- Always read your contract very carefully before signing anything. Additionally, do not accept any verbal agreements. Always have the details of your auto transport in writing.
Ship It Quick is Your Choice for Auto Transport
Here at Shit It Quick, our motto is to “treat every vehicle as if it were our own”, and we live and work by that philosophy every day of the week. Our number one goal is to make you or your loved ones as happy as possible during this (sometimes difficult and exhausting) time in your life.
We know every move is different. Whether you are purchasing an out-of-state car, taking an extended vacation overseas, sending a gift to a recent college grad, or just simply moving — we will mold the schedule to fit your situation seamlessly.